Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/24 17:27:51 UTC

Broken pre-commits now fixed

Hi folks,

I broke pre-commit builds yesterday by way of HBASE-13948. Sorry about
that. I've pushed reverts to that ticket. You should now have a useful
BuildBot once again, however it does mean you'll need to re-attach your
patches to trigger a new build.

Sorry again for the hassle.
-n

Re: Broken pre-commits now fixed

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Thanks Nick for taking a look. Let me retry.
St.Ack

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.