Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by dhyanendra singh <si...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/02 23:11:40 UTC

to get bug repositories

Hello,
      I am Dhyanandra Singh. I am pursuing M. Tech.  from Jaypee Institute
of Information Technology. As my thesis Work I have chosen Automatic
Duplicate bug Detection and want to use bug repository of Apache open
office for that.
I am very thankful to you if you will share your bug repository with me.

Re: to get bug repositories

Posted by dhyanendra singh <si...@gmail.com>.
i want AOO bug repository for my research work but i don't know how to get
access for that.

Re: to get bug repositories

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.