Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Fabiano Reis <fs...@ig.com> on 2004/03/03 14:29:09 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Language issue - LC_TIME

I tried to setup LC_TIME environment with the value "pt_BR" but I get no results. I think there is nothing on mod_include or the rest of apache source looking for LC_TIME environment variable and using it if necessary. So , I´m changing mod_include.c to work with locale and to see if there is LC_TIME environment and use it.