Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Enrique Ruibal <er...@prodigy.net.mx> on 2008/07/13 02:42:17 UTC

Error on line 26, column 35, in template header.ftl

Hello

I don't know if you have noticed but when you check out latest version of
Ofbiz Head, there is the following error:

Error on line 26, column 35, in template header.ftl

-Enrique Ruibal

Re: Error on line 26, column 35, in template header.ftl

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Ah ok, I don't use the freemarker plugin so I don't get the error.  I
guess if the template works then it's a problem with the plugin not
supporting a valid operation.

Regards
Scott

Posted by Enrique Ruibal <er...@prodigy.net.mx>.
Adrian

I did as you suggested, I replaced with the latest download of freemaker.jar
into my eclipse plugin subdir and the error disappeared! So thanks a lot you
all..

-Enrique Ruibal

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Enrique Ruibal <er...@prodigy.net.mx>.