Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by user 01 <us...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/22 13:12:49 UTC

Disabling opscenter data collection in Datastax community 2.0

I'm using dsc20 (datastax community edition for cassandra 2.0) in
production environment. But since I am not authorized to use Opscenter for
production use. So how do I disable the data recording that is being done
for opscenter consumption, as this is just a unusable for me & will put
unnecessary load on my machine ?

Re: Disabling opscenter data collection in Datastax community 2.0

Posted by user 01 <us...@gmail.com>.
Okay, I wasn't aware that I could use free version for production
environments as well. I read somewhere on the datastax website it can
be used only for testing/dev purposes otherwise I need to purchase.
Here's a link(though quite dated) that confirms it:
http://www.drdobbs.com/tools/datastax-serves-up-free-portion-of-apach/229402129

Posted by Tupshin Harper <tu...@tupshin.com>.

Posted by user 01 <us...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org>.