Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2014/11/13 16:14:36 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OFBiz 13.07.01 released

I have added a new section (with title "Release Management Guide") with my
notes about all the steps required to do a release:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/Release+Plan

I didn't touch the other parts of the document but in my opinion most of
them could be removed now.

Jacopo

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Are we still discussing the r13.07.01 release? Changing the subject helps to not confuse the readers.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
+1