Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by noni_4444 <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/31 17:32:06 UTC

How to get style attribute value in java?

I am facing some problems, while trying to process an SVG file using Java
dom. I cannot find any method for getting the style attribute of an element.
Java does not recognize the following syntax.

           Element oFgElm	= null;
           //..... some code to initialize the oFgElm ....
           fgStyle = oFgElm.getStyle();

Why doesnot java? Isn't getStyle method a standard requirement for API
implementors?
Is there any way arond

Naveed

Re: How to get style attribute value in java?

Posted by hardc0d3r <ha...@gmail.com>.
i may be wrong but try oFgElm.getAttribute("style");