Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2013/08/10 20:58:38 UTC

Forrest Gump Build

Dear Forrest devs

we'll be cutting down the number of projects built by Gump pretty soon.
We'll build a bunch of the projects Forrest depends on but not all of
them, in particular we'll stop building Cocoon.  I know David has
started to adapt your project descriptors, many thanks for that.

We'll also stop using the FreeBSD jail and stick with vmgump.

Cheers

        Stefan

RE: Forrest Gump

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
are the builds being migrated to build.xml?

Thanks Stefan!

Martin
Stupid is.. as Stupid does...Forrest Gump