Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/30 07:09:36 UTC

Re: Building the code with the CheckStyle

Hi Claus,

I used the Eclipse to find out the CS errors, you may need run mvn
-Psetup.eclipse first to setup the CS rule first (It is
trunk/etc/activemq-checkstyle.xml).
And you also need to install the CS plugin first.

You can find some information about how to set up eclipse here [1]

[1]http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF/setting-up-eclipse.html

Willem