Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/29 20:56:18 UTC

[VOTE] upgrade the DataMapper 1.2.1/ DataAccess 1.6.1 to General Availibilty

+1
 Cheers,
-Gilles

Re: [VOTE] upgrade the DataMapper 1.2.1/ DataAccess 1.6.1 to General Availibilty

Posted by Ryan Olshan <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Thank you,
Ryan Olshan

Re: [VOTE] upgrade the DataMapper 1.2.1/ DataAccess 1.6.1 to General Availibilty

Posted by Mohammed Mudassir <mm...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Rahul Singh ( Anant )" <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Rahul Singh
CEO, Anant

Re: [VOTE] upgrade the DataMapper 1.2.1/ DataAccess 1.6.1 to General Availibilty

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
+1

The Castle stuff looks fine in Reflector.

Posted by Roberto R <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
TimeSpanTypeHandler.cs isn't implemented yet:

public override object GetValueByName(ResultProperty mapping,
IDataReader dataReader)
{
//return GetValueByIndex(dataReader.GetOrdinal(columnName),
dataReader);
return "ToDo";
}

This might be an ok implementation assuming GetDateTime doesn't return
null:

 return dataReader.GetDateTime(index).TimeOfDay;

I wonder if there's a more direct way of getting a TimeSpan without
having to first convert it to a DateTime:

 public override object ValueOf(Type type, string s)
 {
  return Convert.ToDateTime(s).TimeOfDay;
 }

 public override object GetDataBaseValue(object outputValue, Type
parameterType )
 {
  return Convert.ToDateTime(outputValue).TimeOfDay;
 }

That should probably be fixed before the release. Do we get to start
over again :-)

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.
It's has been fixed.