Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by D Jayachandran <d....@ericsson.com> on 2017/11/24 13:37:29 UTC

Support for extension point during service execution

Hi Team,

We are looking at an execution point during a service execution through a plugin. With this the execution will not go through the workflow runner (install/uninstall) defined by the orchestrator but the services instance context object will be provided to the plugin which will take care of the complete service-execution.
This plugin is looked upon as a "service plugin" which will get the entire service model object and will provide the details to the external workflow engine.
We need this feature to enable the execution of workflows which some of our users already have. Please let us know your thoughts on this as we have already started our technical study on this.

Regards,
DJ

Re: Support for extension point during service execution

Posted by Tal Liron <ta...@cloudify.co>.
It seems we have duplicated efforts here. DeWayne has separately created a
REST layer for the ONAP project.

DeWayne, could you provide more details?

Posted by Tal Liron <ta...@cloudify.co>.

Posted by D Jayachandran <d....@ericsson.com>.
Hi Tal,

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 7:37 AM, D Jayachandran <d.jayachandran@ericsson.com