Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM> on 2017/11/16 06:02:20 UTC

Bugzilla 22831

Hi,

Marking bugs as duplicate result in losing track of the number of votes?
For example bug 22831 has a couple of bugs marked as duplicate.
If you add the votes for all related bugs you get 13 votes while bug 22831 only shows 6 votes.

How can we make sure that bugs get the correct priority?

Regards,
Martin Groenescheij

Votes on duplicates in bugzilla

Posted by Peter kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
If bugzilla saves the vote itself in a transaction we could merge the votes on the transition to duplicate state.

For now I suggest to add a comment on the closed bug, to revote on the big that it's marked too.