Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Andres Tarallo <at...@acm.org> on 2019/07/12 14:05:38 UTC

Monitoring ActiveMQ with JMX

I´ve managed to make my queue work, messages goes from syslog through
activemq to graylog. Now I´m trying to configure JMX in apache, without
success

On my systemd config (file activemq.service) I´ve added in [Service]

Environment=ACTIVEMQ_SUNJMX_START=-Dcom.sun.managment.jmxremote
-Dcom.sun.managment.port=1099 -Dcom.sun.managment.jmxremote.ssl=false.

Any clues are appreciated, thanks

Andrés

Re: Monitoring ActiveMQ with JMX

Posted by Andres Tarallo <at...@acm.org>.
I've finally manage to get it working. My poor understanding of JMX plus a
misconfiguration prevented from working right. I´ve fixed and tested with
nagios plugin check_jmx.

Thanks,

Andrés

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.