Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Uma Maheswara Rao Gangumalla <um...@apache.org> on 2023/05/25 20:20:22 UTC

Recheck your old filed jiras

Dear Ozone Devs,

  As you all know, we have one of the Apache Ozone weekly sync meetings, on
every Monday.
One of the activities in that meeting was to review the critical and
blocker JIRAs filed. If they are old, then the review coordinator is
pinging you in JIRA to recheck and resolve if that is fixed or still needs
to be fixed. Please take a few minutes to review and clean up.

Here is the filter to check:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12337030

Thanks Ritesh for starting this activity.

We can rotate this review job if you are willing to volunteer.

Regards,
Uma