Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by di...@apache.org on 2004/04/05 22:11:41 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/chain/xdocs/images - New directory

dirkv       2004/04/05 13:11:41

  jakarta-commons-sandbox/chain/xdocs/images - New directory

[site] GIMP Images (was: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/chain/xdocs/images - New directory)

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
Hey Dirk, can you double check these and any other gimp generated images
are are the same size as the jakarta commons logo? That image is
100x300. I've restricted the css style for images in the banner to be a
max height of 100px. So I think we should get the Gimp template and its
generated images this size as a standard. What do you think?

see:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons/commons-build/xdocs/images/logo.png?rev=1.1&view=markup

-Mark

On Mon, 2004-04-05 at 16:11, dirkv@apache.org wrote:
> dirkv       2004/04/05 13:11:41
>
>   jakarta-commons-sandbox/chain/xdocs/images - New directory

Mark R. Diggory
Software Developer - VDC Project
Harvard MIT Data Center
http://www.hmdc.harvard.edu