Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/10/01 16:31:58 UTC

Re: Meeting folks at Apache Big Data

It was super-great to finally meet you guys! Somehow we  managed to miss each
other at nights, and haven't been able to share a snack or a beer, but I still
had a great time in the sessions and at the breaks. It was fun and very useful
time for me! Thanks!

Cos

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Sorry I missed you all in Budapest and glad to have met you the other night
at that other meetup Nate. Really great stuff here.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

RE: Meeting folks at Apache Big Data

Posted by na...@reactor8.com.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

Re: Meeting folks at Apache Big Data

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Big +1 to that

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Meeting folks at Apache Big Data

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Just come back to Taiwan!
I was so happy to see Bigtop folks face to face during the conference,
especially everyone is very kind and full of intelligence.
I hope I can see more members gathering together in near future. :)

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 6:06 PM, Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ssounds awesome. Lot of good will I found around bigtop at strata this time,
> especially emerging non-Hadoop projects wanting to package and deploy using our machinery.

Indeed! I had a great talk with Linaro guys and how they plan to use
Bigtop to create reference impl. of ARM-based stacks

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Meeting folks at Apache Big Data

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.