Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2010/09/01 20:39:42 UTC

Re: Building the 2.2 branch, strange WSDL error

Benson,

If you build again, I'll bet it works fine.

I haven't been able to reproduce this reliably enough to figure out what is
happening.    I THINK there are open files and we're hitting the default file
handle limit so the call to open the wsdl is returning an empty stream, but
I'm not 100% sure on that.    Maybe some sort of out of memory error resulting
in the same thing as well.    I'm not really sure.  When I tried tracing
through things, I couldn't reproduce it well enough to figure out what is
happening.    When I re-run, since some things are already compiled or jars
built or something, it's different enough that it doesn't fail.  Kind of
frustrating.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp