Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Eitan Suez <ei...@uptodata.com> on 2003/05/26 05:48:58 UTC

jakarta question..

hi all,

   i had another quick question.  does jakarta put any timeline on
promoting a candidate
   project such as tapestry to full member projet status?  i noticed
that tapestry has been
   a candidate for quite some time now.  anyone know when it's due for
promotion?

thanks,
  / eitan

RE: jakarta question..

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@attbi.com>.
Literally any day now.  We're just waiting for Andrew Oliver to get back and do the finally vote
tally.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components