Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/02/26 15:00:34 UTC

Etcd support in 2.7.x

Hi,

Since Dubbo 2.7, the registry metadata and configuration metadata has
been split, which make Dubbo easier to support more popular projects
like nacos, etcd, and consul

I am planning to work on the etcd support for 2.7.x including:
- simplified registry url
- etcd as configuration center
- etcd as metadata report

Hopefully will get it done before 2.7.1 release :)

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re:Re: Etcd support in 2.7.x