Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/29 00:16:37 UTC

Installer issue

Dan,

Do you already have a version of it installed?  If yes, can you please
uninstall it and try again?

Thanks,
Om

Re: Installer issue

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Daniel Wasilewski <de...@gmail.com>wrote:

> It? You mean Air runtime or ApacheFlex, because it seems that any AIR
> application results with the very same issue for me.

I meant the Apache Flex SDK Installer.  If you are having a problem with
all AIR apps, then that is a different problem altogether.

Based on all your other comments, I think re-installing would be the
sure-fire way to fix these problems.

Sorry for not being to help any further.

Regards,
Om

Re: Installer issue

Posted by Daniel Wasilewski <de...@gmail.com>.