Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/01/23 23:56:16 UTC

build privileges on bigtop jenkins

Hello,
Can someone please grant privileges to my account thejas_cb to be able
to kick off hive builds through the following link ?
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Hive/job/PreCommit-HIVE-Build/

Thanks,
Thejas

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: build privileges on bigtop jenkins

Posted by Mark Grover <ma...@apache.org>.
Thejas,
You should be good now. Please log out and log back in but do let me know
if you things don't work for you.

Thanks for your patience.

Posted by Mark Grover <gr...@gmail.com>.
Let me take a look.