Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Uday Kiran A <ud...@mystifly.com.INVALID> on 2019/11/28 12:59:42 UTC

Kafka cluster setup issue

Hi Team,

We have setup the open source kafka_2.11 setup on ubuntu with 6 nodes . we are facing issue with the subscribers(dotnet) .Messages are failed to deliver and messages are missing.
Can you help us in verifying the configuration.

Thanks and Regards,
Uday Kiran A
Asociate Architect  - Product Engineering
M: +91 8143747274
[http://mystifly.com/images/loop.png]<http://mystifly.com/>        <http://mystifly.com/> [http://mystifly.com/images/facebook.png] <http://www.facebook.com/MystiflyWorld?ref=hl>       [http://mystifly.com/images/twitters.png] <http://twitter.com/MyFareBox>       [http://mystifly.com/images/linkedin.png] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/mystifly>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged. The contents of this mail and any of its attachments are subject to change without notice. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail, please notify us, preferably by e-mail; and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone. Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses, e-mail communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free, as information can be corrupted, intercepted, lost or contain viruses. We do not accept liability for such matter or their consequences.