Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by jinesh v <ji...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/14 09:13:08 UTC

Using OAuth java client library with Tuscany

Hi Guys,

I am writing a java web service client using tuscany.
Following is the entry in my client composite.
<component name="WSClientComponent">
        <implementation.java class="impl.TestClient"/>

        <reference name="extService">
            <binding.ws uri="http://localhost:8086/TuscanyServer/TestService"
/>
        </reference>

    </component>

I am having oAuth authentication at server side.
So I want to add oauth authorization headers and sign this request before
sending this request. Alternatively, I would like to use some third party
oauth client library which will do this for me.

Please direct me on how i can achieve this.

Thanks,
Jinesh