Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Mitul Golakiya <mt...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/16 07:31:03 UTC

HFCD Plugins for Flash Builder

Hello,

I know this is not right place to ask but I want to try my last hope :)

We are developing one Enterprise Solution in Flex and AIR and in it we have
around 52 Total (Main, Sub and Library) projects with around 4300 .mxml &
.as files and more than 550,000+ lines of code without any library code.

So as of now it takes too much time to compile, so I came across to HFCD
and bought HFCD 4.1.0 and try to set it up with Flash Builder. I am not
able to install HFCD plugin into FB and tried to contact their support team
but no reply after 15 days and so many retries.

I believe that, may be hellfire.admin.ui_4.0.0.jar and
hellfire.compiler.feature_4.0.0.jar are missing from their repository URL (
http://stopcoding.org/hfcd/4/download).

If anyone setup HFCD from this list, can help me out in setting up or
throwing any light on this.

Thank you so much in advance for reading this!

Thanks,
Mitul Golakiya

Re: HFCD Plugins for Flash Builder

Posted by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com>.
Indeed IntelliJ IDEA has own compiler shell that is able to run several
independent compilations in parallel within a single OS process. For
large multimodular well-structured projects this gives up to 4 times
compilation speedup. This option is enabled by default, so zero
configuration is required. Each compilation thread uses standard mxmlc
compiler, so if there are no independent compilations - you won't notice
better performance.
For quick switch from Flash Builder to IntelliJ IDEA take a look at this
blog post: [1]. Although it is called 'Adobe Gaming SDK' it tells
exactly about importing Flash Builder projects into IntelliJ IDEA.
Feedback and any questions are welcome at the forum [2], bugs and
feature requests - in the issue tracker [3]. Or just email me directly.

--
Alexander Doroshko
IntelliJ IDEA Flash Team Lead

[1] http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/IntelliJIDEA/Adobe+Gaming+SDK