Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/14 19:16:02 UTC

[SCXML][BUILD] Adding SCXML to the nightly build

Craig,

Can you add SCXML (from Commons Sandbox) to the nightly build when you
get a chance? An "ant clean dist" (JDK 1.4) will create the required
artifacts.

Thanks!
-Rahul

On 8/21/05, Martin Cooper <mf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/18/05, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip/>
> >  * Which box are they running on i.e. what do I need to do to get them
> > going for scxml?
>
> As Robert mentioned, Craig runs the nightlies on his own box, so
> you'll need to ask him directly to add SCXML to his list.
<snap/>

Re: [SCXML][BUILD] Adding SCXML to the nightly build

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 9/15/05, Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/14/05, Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On 9/14/05, Rahul Akolkar < rahul.akolkar@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Craig,
> > >
> > > Can you add SCXML (from Commons Sandbox) to the nightly build when you
> > > get a chance? An "ant clean dist" (JDK 1.4) will create the required
> > > artifacts.
> >

> > I happen to be on the road at the moment, and can't get access to my home
> desktop that runs the builds.  But I should be able to address this by this
> coming weekend.
> >
> > Please feel free to bug me if I get distracted and don't get around to it
> by then :-).
>
> OK, this should work with tonight's (starts at 3am Pacific time) nightly
> builds.
<snip/>

What fun would that be if it went through ;-)

Since the binaries contain the magical 45 bytes of failure, I looked
at commons-scxml-src-20050917.tar.gz, and noticed it doesn't have
09/17 sources. I changed the ant build file (r240132, 08/25), the
newer one will probably do something more useful on your machine (it
should produce the binaries in the "dist" directory on "ant clean
dist"). I assume the svn updates are failing? Could you please check?

And I'd like to thank you, many times over, for running the nightlies
for all of Commons.

-Rahul

Re: [SCXML][BUILD] Adding SCXML to the nightly build

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
On 9/14/05, Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/14/05, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Craig,
> >
> > Can you add SCXML (from Commons Sandbox) to the nightly build when you
> > get a chance? An "ant clean dist" (JDK 1.4) will create the required
> > artifacts.
>

> I happen to be on the road at the moment, and can't get access to my home
> desktop that runs the builds. But I should be able to address this by this
> coming weekend.
>
> Please feel free to bug me if I get distracted and don't get around to it
> by then :-).

OK, this should work with tonight's (starts at 3am Pacific time) nightly
builds.

Thanks!
> > -Rahul
>

> Craig

Craig

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com>.
On 9/14/05, Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Craig,
>
> Can you add SCXML (from Commons Sandbox) to the nightly build when you
> get a chance? An "ant clean dist" (JDK 1.4) will create the required
> artifacts.

I happen to be on the road at the moment, and can't get access to my home
desktop that runs the builds. But I should be able to address this by this
coming weekend.

Please feel free to bug me if I get distracted and don't get around to it by
then :-).

Thanks!
> -Rahul

Craig