Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2005/12/07 19:42:16 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Derby logo

The polls are closed, and here are the vote results

Logo Number 10 has 67% of the votes and 67% of the binding votes, and
thus is the clear winner.  Unless there are any significant objections
from committers, I'll go ahead and update the STATUS file to reflect
this decision.

David

=========

Vote details:

If someone wants to double-check my results, that would be appreciated,
but Logo 10 is a pretty solid majority...  This isn't Florida :)

1. 1 (committers: 0)
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12320870/DerbyLogo_Hat_option1.jpg

4. 2 (committers: 0)
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12320873/DerbyLogo_text.jpg

7.  1 (committers: 0)
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12310614/andrew-derbyknight1.jpg

9. [ ] 3
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/20155/derby4.jpg

10. (these all belong together...)  18 (committers: 4)
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321022/derby_logo_only.jpg
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321023/derby_with_text.jpg
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321055/roger_full_showcase.jpg

None of The Above: 5 (committers: 2)

Total Votes: 27

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Derby logo

Posted by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
My apologies, I thought I had said 10am today.  I will resend the result
at noon.

David

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.
David W. Van Couvering wrote:

> The polls are closed, and here are the vote results

Any reason for closing them early?

> If someone wants to double-check my results, that would be appreciated,
> but Logo 10 is a pretty solid majority...  This isn't Florida :)

Looks a little like Florida, closing the vote early!

>> - Voting closes at 12:00 noon Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8) on
>> Wednesday, December 7

Dan.