Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Stefano Bianchi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/15 10:30:17 UTC

Mesos Clusters on different Network

Hi

I already asked this question but idecided to open a new topic since where
i wrote before were not the correspondent topic.

So, as many of you have already understood, i'm working on openstack, where
there is not a DNS.
I have made 2 networks, NetA and NetB, on each of them there is a mesos
cluster.
I would like to connect them, im using zookeeper for the masters
coordination and slaves registratuons.
My question is, if i have a DNS which make all the machines on NetA and
NetB communicating each other, pinging them or telnet or ssh, configuring
zookeeper files with private IP can i reach the condition of distributed
mesos clusters?

Re: Mesos Clusters on different Network

Posted by Stefano Bianchi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Maybe i found a solution is an openstack isshe.
Probably i need jus to use the same virtual router for both netwoks.
I will keep you updated