Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Frankie Bollaert <fr...@ngdata.com> on 2016/01/13 10:31:45 UTC

How to fix a code generation problem?

Hi all,

just reported a NPE problem:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-1054

I would like to understand the problem at hand better, but I could use some
pointers how to go forward:
 - which unit tests would be good candidates to cover this problem?
 - where could I find documentation on Calcite's code generation?

Advice on all loosely related matters is very welcome.

Thank you!
Frankie

Re: How to fix a code generation problem?

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
I added some pointers in the JIRA case.

Julian