Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@apache.org> on 2016/11/18 19:36:05 UTC

Traffic Ops on PostgreSQL

Hi everybody,

With the upcoming migration of Traffic Ops from mysql to postgresql in TC
v2.0, I wanted to share with everyone the scope and status of the testing
performed to date by Comcast as it relates to TO. This includes the TO UI,
API, Client and the Traffic Portal (which relies on the TO API). This
testing has occurred against TO running the psql-rebase branch.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8UT4WfDjNC3SFUfSEOQs0pLbUHxPL28IXqcd1FgW84/edit#gid=0

Here are instruction how to work with the psql-rebase branch:
https://github.com/Comcast/traffic_control/wiki/Using-the-psql-branch (I
will get this moved to the apache wiki shortly)

If you find any issues with TO in the psql-rebase branch, don't hesitate to
submit a PR to the psql-rebase branch.

Also, if there's any functionality of TO that you think we've missed,
please call that out.

Thanks,

Jeremy Mitchell