Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by devkatiyar <de...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/09 08:08:59 UTC

Jetty Component

Hi ,

I want to use jetty component to call http based  external system .. but my
from my internal system i like to send Soap message to call that end point
 below is my my route

<from uri="cxf:bean:callbackEndPoint" />
			<to uri="bean:callbackservie?method=process" />
			<to uri="jetty:http://127.0.0.1:7001/check" />
		</route>

so i want to transform soap request into http  post request  ,
do i need to use transform for this case ?
can any one have idea how do i implement or having example like this

Thanks ..

Re: SOAP request to HTTP conversion

Posted by devkatiyar <de...@gmail.com>.
Thanks ..

Re: SOAP request to HTTP conversion

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Use the user mailinglist please.

The dev mailinglist is for discussing development of Camel, not how do
I use Camel. Or how do I do X.

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 9:23 AM, devkatiyar <de...@gmail.com> wrote:

> can any  one please regards this
>
> how do i convert (SOAP --> HTTP POST )...
>

> Thanks ...

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus

Re: SOAP request to HTTP conversion

Posted by devkatiyar <de...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jetty Component

Posted by devkatiyar <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,
Thanks for reply .do you have example  or any reference  from which i  can
get help  because i new to this kind of case using camel ..

i do do this work in bean?

Thanks ..

Re: Jetty Component

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can write the soap message into a stream then pass it to the Jetty
producer.

Willem