Posted to imperius-dev@incubator.apache.org by Erik Bengtson <er...@jpox.org> on 2008/02/04 19:50:31 UTC

system out

Hi,

What is the rule for using System.out.print in imperius?  There are plenty
of messages output to sysout, but in general only command line tools should
output messages to it, and all other messages should go to the log.

If you agree, I will remove all sysout messages.

Regards,

Erik

Re: system out

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Do any of you have a preference for a wiki? There are a few in use
here: moinmoin, confluence. Maybe others. Since imperius already has a
web site confluence might not be needed.

Just ask infra for a wiki and they'll set it up.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!