Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dan Peacock <bl...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/16 21:12:07 UTC

[users@httpd] ApacheCore.dll application error on Windows 2003

I've inherited an application running on 1.3 that I'm trying to get
off it's current NT4.0 server on to a Windows 2003 server.  I am using
mod_ssl and JServ 1.1.2 (just the ApacheModuleJServe.dll) (again, it's
an old application).  Right now, everything seems to be working, but
I'm getting the following error in the Windows Application event
viewer:

Reporting queued error: faulting application Apache.exe, version
0.0.0.0, faulting module ApacheCore.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault
address 0x000309b9.

I've gone through the archives, but I can't find an answer to whether
or not I've got a real problem (the application seems to be working
after all) and can ignore this (and I hate ignoring errors).  While I
would love to start using Apache 2.0, but I don't have a developer at
my disposal if I need to get the JServe side of the aisle working.

I guess I just need to know what might be failing in the
ApacheCore.dll call.  Is there a way to trap that?

Any thoughts or insigts would be greatly appreciated.

Dan