Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Christian Nardi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/01 22:40:30 UTC

Giraph

Hi all,

Does anybody know if there is any way to lunch a giraph job from oozie?

Thanks
Christian

Re: Giraph

Posted by Mayank Bansal <ma...@gmail.com>.
please paste the error here which you are getting while running java
action. It may be u have to set the classpath for  zk in each task tracker.

Thanks,
Mayank

--
Thanks and Regards,
Mayank

Re: Giraph

Posted by Christian Nardi <ch...@gmail.com>.
As I supposed, it was a dependencies problem.
It worked OK as a java action.
Thank you all for your help and suggestions

Christian

Re: Giraph

Re: Giraph

Posted by Christian Nardi <ch...@gmail.com>.