Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Meethu Mathew <me...@flytxt.com> on 2017/04/26 08:13:13 UTC

Zeppelin framework is not getting unregistered from Mesos

Hi,

We have connected our zeppelin to mesos. But the issue we are facing is
that Zeppelin framework is not getting unregistered from Mesos  even if the
notebook is closed.

Another problem is if the user logout from zeppelin, the SparkContext is
getting stopped. When the same user login again, it creates another
SparkContext and then the previous SparkContext will become a dead process
and exist.

Is it a bug of zeppelin or is there any other proper way to unbind the
zeppelin framework?

Zeppelin version is 0.7.0

Regards,
Meethu Mathew

Re: Zeppelin framework is not getting unregistered from Mesos

Posted by Meethu Mathew <me...@flytxt.com>.
Hi Moon,

Yes its fixed in 0.7.1. Thank you

Regards,