Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by bowlinguru299 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/08 00:43:29 UTC

Re: CXF and Grails

I've been playing with this the last few days.  And
http://www.bowlinguru.com/?p=29 wrote a little  about how I did it.  I'd
love to know if you find it useful.

A problem I have is that all Grails classes have a .getMetaClass() method,
which causes JAXB to choke. So I can only get primitives flowing.

--Alex