Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by nithin91 <ni...@franklintempleton.com> on 2020/02/20 18:44:25 UTC

Getting error while extracting Date Fields from ignite cache using node express

Hi,

We have an Oracle Table for which a corresponding cache/table is created in
ignite and loaded using Cache JDBC POJO Store. On top of this cache a Rest
API is built  using node express.

We are fetching the data from the cache using sql fields query and the
programming language used is node js. We are able to fetch all the fields
except the Date Fields and when we are trying to fetch the date fields we
are getting the following *error *after execution of the statement const
data=await  cursorProductDetails.getAll();

*Error: Type type code -2 is not supported*

Java Data type for this Field is java.sql.Date

In if i cast the date field as varchar in sql fields query this error is not
encountered.Even i didnt encounter this error when i am fetching the data
using Java and Python.Can anyone please let me know how to resolve this
issue without doing a cast as varchar and also the reason on why i am
getting this error while using node express alone.