Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@thegoodsons.org.uk> on 2007/08/06 10:02:32 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of Tuscany SDO Java 1.0-incubating

Robert,
  thanks for looking at this.  I have just returned from a break and
investigated the permissions issue.  I tested the execution of samples
on linux,  but because I had set up a new machine for this purpose I
did it as root.  There I see the permission on the jars as --w----r-T
(not sure what the T is) and the samples run fine.  Now that I have
run the samples as an ordinary I see the permissions as --w----r-- and
the execution of the samples fails.  I will look into a solution for
this now.

Kelvin.