Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Bill Binole <bi...@Attachmate.com> on 2001/10/19 00:22:08 UTC

OS390 revisited

We have been trying ( with no luck ) to get our SOAP 2.0 based software to
run on an OS390 ( Websphere 3.5, IBM JDK 1.3 on the server SUN JDK 1.3 on
the client).  We have played around with the content type being sent from
the client setting it to text/xml; charset=UTF-8 from just text/xml.  This
did at least get us a little further in that our applets would now download
and run.  We could not, however, make SOAP calls as the RPCRouterServlet is
expecting a content type of text/xml and will error if this is not so.   We
are out of things to try.  Anyone ever gotten SOAP to work on an OS390?

Bill