Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/29 16:22:46 UTC

DB Viewer portlet error

Hi All,
Just wondering if somebody else is seeing this problem. I create a new DB with the DB manager and the DB is created successfully but when I try to view that DB from the DB Viewer I get a portlet error.

When I check the logs I get this:

09:57:02,421 ERROR [listTables_jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp.WEB_002dINF.view.internaldb.listTables_jsp threw exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: Error getting connection: "java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver"
09:57:02,421 ERROR [[DBViewer]] Servlet.service() for servlet DBViewer threw exception
javax.servlet.ServletException
09:57:02,453 ERROR [PortletInvokerImpl] PortletInvokerImpl.render() - Error while dispatching portlet.
javax.portlet.PortletException

One interesting this is that I can still create a pool connection and test it (at creation time). But when I try to access that DB from an app I also get a connection error

ResourceAllocationException: Unable to obtain physical connection to jdbc:derby:TestDB

This is on the M4 branch, any ideas?

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: DB Viewer portlet error

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
I just created GERONIMO-3051 for this issue.

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: DB Viewer portlet error

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.