Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by albert kao <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/16 11:38:09 UTC

No valid CSRF token found in request for the POJO Web Services using Apache Axis2

I am learning axis2 by doing the "POJO Web Services using Apache Axis2".
WeatherService.aar was built successfully.

I set the path to the WeatherService.aar in the Administration Console.
Then I click the upload icon.
The "No valid CSRF token found in request" message appear in the web
browser.

I completed the Axis2 Quick Start Guide successfully so my configurations
are correct.

My configurations are:
axis2-1.7.9 Binary distribution.
axis2.war is built
Apache Ant(TM) version 1.10.1
wildfly-15.0.1.Final
Apache Maven 3.6.0
Java version: 1.8.0_202
linux mint 18.3
Default locale: en_CA, platform encoding: UTF-8
OS name: "linux", version: "4.10.0-38-generic", arch: "amd64", family:
"unix"