Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org> on 2000/02/10 08:53:26 UTC

Another small bug in DOMParser implementation

I'm a pain... I know it :)
But I found another one....
On the DOM parser, if I use:

> parser.setFeature("http://apache.org/xml/features/dom/defer-node-expansion",false);

wich is NOT the default, I get all document correctly.
If instead I leave the defer-node-expansion feature to true, instead
of seeing EntityReferenceImpl nodes, I get an unknown node of type -1
(its class: class org.apache.xerces.dom.DeferredElementDefinitionImpl).

I'm building some new SAX2 -> DOM2 and DOM2 -> SAX2 translators, so,
I'm trying out all possible combinations of stuff....

BTW, do someone know of good testcases???

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>    <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>