Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Matt Cox <m....@niteo.com> on 2003/04/01 02:16:12 UTC

html:link

Does html:link automatically encode any parameters in the generated url?  Is there a way to turn this off?

I believe the answer to the first question is yes.  I have a problem where I need to pass as a parameter to a action a link to another document including any anchor reference in that document.

Need:

When outputted with html:link with:

I get:

If I cannot turn off the encoding can I do something like:

I guess the above question can be asked in a more generic context.  How can I use a bean tag within another tag from say the html or logic lib?

Thanks,
Matt