Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Irineu Avanço Jr." <ia...@mcn.com.br> on 2005/04/12 23:14:32 UTC

Need to pass a SOAPEnvelope as a Call.invoke() parameter....

People...

I am trying to send a  SOAPEnvelope  object  using  the invoke method
signature as shown below

      SOAPEnvelope envelopeAxis  =  new SOAPEnvelope();
   	Call     call    = (Call) service.createCall();
     	call.setTargetEndpointAddress( url );
     	call.setOperationName( new QName("TermoPortabilidade",
"getTermSOAPEnv") );

     	call.setUsername( user );
     	call.setPassword( passwd );

     	ret = call.invoke(envelopeAxis );
      String resp  =  (String) ret;

However there is an  AxisFault being generated when I try to run my   client
application as follows...

java.io.IOException: No serializer found for class
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPEnvelope in registry

Does anybody knows how to fix this Exception ??
Should I need to use a different  Call.invoke()  method signature ?

Keep in mind that I need to send a SOAPEnvelope object as a invoke parameter
because it has  attachments.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot.

Irineu Avanço Jr.