Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org> on 2013/12/03 15:23:46 UTC

0.26 release update - RC1 is available

Hi, all.  You can get RC1 here:

  http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.26-rc1/
  http://people.apache.org/~jross/qpid-0.26-rc1-testing.txt

Bear in mind that this is pre-release software.  It is for testing
only.  Any other use is liable to cause embarrassment or worse!

My testing completed with failures in the C++ legacystore module.
It's the same memory leaks I saw with the beta.

Please give this RC your attention, and let me know what works or doesn't work.

I've update our schedule to reflect the slips so far.  I'll be posting
candidate release notes and docs for review soon.  RC2 is set for 11
December, in a little over a week.

Thanks!
Justin

---
0.26 release page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.26+Release

Re: 0.26 release update - RC1 is available

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Epic typo, packaging :)

Robbie

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.