Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2012/10/28 22:32:24 UTC

[VOTE]Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC2 release

Hi all,

I've prepared the Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC2 release.
You can find it here: http://people.apache.org/~maartenc/ivy/staging/2.3.0-rc2/

I was not able to upload the maven artifacts to https://repository.apache.org (access denied), but I don't have the time at the moment to look into it further.
However, I don't think this should block the voting.

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

PS: I will be offline untill friday 02 november, so I cannot respond to any questions/remarks.

regards,
Maarten

Re: [VOTE]Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC2 release

Posted by Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>.
ok, I'll rebuild this release.

Maarten

________________________________
The OSGi version of the jar is incorrect. It is currently:
2.3.0.cr220121028122736
whereas it should be:
2.3.0.cr2_20121028122736

There is a mistake in the version.properties.

Unless we will do more than 10 RC, I think it won't actually have consequences about the proper order of the versions for OSGi. But the build of the updatesite and so on might be confused, I don't know.

So I would prefer a rebuild: -0 for me.

Nicolas

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 10:32 PM, Maarten Coene <ma...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared the Apache Ivy 2.3.0-RC2 release.
> You can find it here:
> http://people.apache.org/~maartenc/ivy/staging/2.3.0-rc2/
>
> I was not able to upload the maven artifacts to
> https://repository.apache.org (access denied), but I don't have the time
> at the moment to look into it further.
> However, I don't think this should block the voting.
>
> Do you vote for the release of these binaries?
>
> [X] Yes
> [ ] No

+1

Xavier