Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 江天 <jt...@163.com> on 2019/10/21 03:54:20 UTC

Losing privileges on Travis

Hi,

I just found I have lost some privileges on Travis, that is, I cannot restart any builds or jobs.

Does anyone encounter the same problem or have the solution?

Thanks,

Tian Jiang

Re: Losing privileges on Travis

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi Tian Jiang,

Thanks, changing a browser works for me! it really bothers me a few days.

--
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林