Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Abu Bakr Awad <ba...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 14:59:53 UTC

Where is Axis 1.3 Final download site?

Hello All,
I am trying to find Axis 1.3 Final release but i can't find in download
section, all the download mirrors have deleted the file!!!
If any have the dist it would be great to re-upload it as Axis 1.4 have a
severe bug for me.

Regards,
Abu Bakr Awad

Re: Where is Axis 1.3 Final download site?

Posted by Anton Smit <an...@rug.nl>.
Abu Bakr Awad schreef:

> I am trying to find Axis 1.3 Final release but i can't find in download
> section, all the download mirrors have deleted the file!!!
> If any have the dist it would be great to re-upload it as Axis 1.4 have
> a severe bug for me.

http://archive.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2/1_3/ for Axis2
http://archive.apache.org/dist/ws/axis/1_3/ for Axis

Kind regards,

Anton

Re: Where is Axis 1.3 Final download site?

Posted by Abu Bakr Awad <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,
But if you have the whole package it would be great.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.