Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "vivek.mi" <vm...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/23 09:10:11 UTC

OFBiz intrgration with CAS/LDAP

Hello everyone,

I want to integrate ofbiz to cas/ldap server. I want to know how can it be
done in ofbiz, is there any integration done already?

Thanks & regards,
Vivek Mishra

-----
Vivek Mishra

Re: OFBiz intrgration with CAS/LDAP

Posted by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
Also <event name="checkRequestHeaderLogin" type="java"
path="org.ofbiz.webapp.control.LoginWorker"
invoke="checkRequestHeaderLogin"/>

framework\common\webcommon\WEB-INF\common-controller.xml

With regards,
S K Pradeep Kumar,
9035009495

Posted by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
Hi Vivek,

Posted by vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com>.
I am doing only LDAP. I will try to customize it in sometime. Thanks.

Warm Regards,
Vivek Mishra
Mob no:- +91-9873205937

Posted by Shi Jinghai <hu...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Vivek,

You can find an LDAP component under /specialpurpose/ldap/:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/ldap/

I contributed it many years ago. It supports CAS 3.3. You can upgrade it to
CAS latest version if possible. If you find any bugs in it, please fire an
issue in Jira.

Kind Regards,

Shi Jinghai