Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Saminda <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/03/17 05:58:44 UTC

Refactoring of LogFactory of all class

Dear Jaliya,

I have made necessary modifications to the sandesha's LogFactory for report
the most appropriate error. I'm sending the patch file for your reference.

Regards,

Saminda

RE: Refactoring of LogFactory of all class -Applied the Patch

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
Thanks, Applied the patch.

Btw; when you send to fx-dev, please address the mail to all :-)
  _____