Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Doug Wagley <dw...@keymind.com> on 2006/05/10 22:47:40 UTC

Odd SSL issue

I have tomcat 4.x running on Win2000 SP4.  I have set up a valid
secure certificate using keytool. The keystore looks correct.  When I
start tomcat and enter the secure address to my webapp (https:/
myserver/myapp) it works great the first time, no problems. The
second and subsequent times I get an "The page can not be displayed"
error with IE 6, and a blank page with Firefox.

The same thing happens with the default tomcat page: https://
localhost works fine the first time after tomcat is started, but
fails in the above way each time afterward.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Doug